Monday, November 9, 2009

Digi Dare #154

Made this page for another dare over at Digi Dares...thanks for looking!


Journaling says: You are all so special to me -- I admire my husband for working so hard to provide for us, being my best friend and a great dad; my children for their boundless energy, creativity, intelligence, sweetness and for their joyful senses of humor; and my brother for being rock solid, a great friend and constant partner in crime! I love you all more than I could say!


Credits: Angi Briggs 'Just BU': papers; Pristina font; Adobe PSCS3.


3 comments:

  1. Great take on the dare ! Love how you framed them ! Thanks for playing.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how they are all within the heart shape and the journaling around it just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully framed with the heart and the journaling around it! awesome page!
    -Sandra-

    ReplyDelete