Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some Things Are Just Better

My cousin Lauren and her fiance Dave were married on August 14th. The ceremony was beautiful and I wanted to scrap a page or two for them. In thinking of them, I was inspired by 'things that go together,' like Batman and Robin, hugs and kisses, Fred and Ginger, mac n' cheese, etc.

I wanted to incorporate this idea in their page. So, I decided to create an overlay on the background paper and highlight phrases throughout by increasing the font a bit and changing the color to one a bit darker than the rest. Then I used the title to play up this theme.


Credits: Ptitesouris 'Le Petit Monde de Guilia': paper and elements; DiHickman 'Breezy': alpha; Honey Script and Copperplate Gothic Light fonts; Adobe PSCS3.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea and the page is just beautiful, the colors are PERFECT!!! I love the way the sun is shining on them in the photo!

    And this was posted at 5:40 AM... what the heck were you doing scrapping at that time?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL -- I didn't have my clock adjusted for EST -- It was more like 9:30-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... too funny! That looks better now!

    ReplyDelete