Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Funny Faces


Made this for a challenge over at Scrap Girls: April Gallery LO Contest


Credits: Amanda Sok Charisma Album page template; Scrap Girls 'Refresh 2': dot paper, tag and style for dots; Angie Briggs 'His n Hers': light BG paper; Corina 'A Little Tattered': purple paper; Amanda McGee 'JakeEmma': chain; Atomic Cupcake Paper Tear Action; Faith True 'Birds the Word' collaboration kit: alpha charms; Katie Pertiet's Drop Shadow Styles; Bradley Hand ITC font; Adobe PSCS3.

Making those charms look like they actually were strung on that chain was almost enough to make me choose another alpha -- I didn't want to layer mask and detail each link! SO, I pulled all my alpha over the chain and put them where I wanted them. Then I selected the chain layer by CNTRL+clicking it in the layers pallette, then going up my layers, I used my quick selection tool to deselect the part of the chain I wanted to be under the alpha, then hit delete, which allowed the chain to be perfectly revealed looping over the alpha. Easy peasy!

1 comment: