Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Butterflies

Living in Pennsylvania, we experience all four seasons. It's hot in the summer, freezing in the winter, wet in the spring and cool in the fall. Fall is, by far, my favorite. Summer is my least. But I like them all.

That being said, this time of year I really start wishing for the fresh breezes, butterflies, robins and first flowers of spring. Oh, and clear skies and plenty of sunshine wouldn't be amiss. And no more snow. And I wish something would come and kill all these god-damned rabbits so they'd quit crapping in our yard! But I digress...(really!?!?)

Anyway, my thoughts have turned to spring, so here's the resulting layout:



Credits: Kristen Rice 'In the Clouds' (After Five); Katie Pertiet's Drop Shadow Styles; Angelina font; Adobe PSCS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment